SORAA VIVID AR111
The SORAA VIVID AR111 was designed for environments that demand the ultimate in light quality. SORAA’s proprietary GaN on GaN technology enables us to create LEDs with a spectrum that spans violet through deep red, mimicking light found only in nature. Coupled with SORAA Point Source Optics™ for crisp beams, defined shadows, and a highly efficient design, AR111 is easy on power without sacrificing light quality.
VIVID SERIES: Our full-spectrum lamps bring market leading SORAA VIVID COLOR™ (CRI-95, R9-95) and our proprietary Soraa NATURAL WHITE™ (Rw 100) technology, with market-leading CBCP.
Applications: With its high output, narrow spot, crisp beam edge, and low glare, the SORAA AR111 is the ideal lamp for retail and hospitality lighting.
- Narrow spot CBCPs of 24,000Cd at 95CRI
- Compact driver electronics uses space economically
- Enclosed fixture compatibility allows operation in damp or outdoor locations
- Dimmable and Highly energy-efficient, achieving 70 Lm/W
- Available in 6W and 18.5W for halogen equivalencies in the 75W-100W range, and 12.5W for equivalencies in the 50W-60W range
- Available in 2700K, 3000K and beam angles of 8°, 9°, 25° and 36°
- 8°, 9° are compatible with the SORAA Snap System™
North America Specs